Monday, June 27, 2005

Today is the beginning

This is quite scary! I'm opening the world to my thoughts! For the time being I just want somewhere to put down my own thoughts and to try to be more positive about myself and the events in my life.

So let's change the opening sentences!

This is EXCITING!!! Wow what an opportunity to share my life and the good things God is doing with anyone in the world who is interested!

Suddenly I feel so much brighter! It's great to be positive. If having my own blog helps me to improve my personal positiveness then I'm glad I've got the opportunity to do so!

Roll on my next blog!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, Sue!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging. I look forward to more positive posts from you.

Anonymous said...

WOW I thought blogging was a work of fiction set up by the young still I'm glad to be able to share with a young newly married Christian with aspirations.
God bless
Peter

beauty said...

Hey Sue,

just found your blog by googling "blog, jesus, captivating". Actually, I was looking for my own blog of which I had forgotten my URL (it's been several months that I've started it and never posted anything so far. But I started to get going by reading "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldredge and was happy to find your blog!)

But your blog ends with posts from August 2006 (that was when I got married...). Why is that? Why did you stop writing? I haven't read all of your blog yet but I really like what I've seen so far.

Love from a fellow Christian, looking for similar things, I guess.

Blessings, Gisela