Thursday, May 18, 2006

A new Mission Field

Today is a scary day! Today I begin work in a new place. A different environment. A different type of job.

I know I'll be able to do it, but there is this little niggle of doubt which I need to overcome. The recruitment agency sold me BIG time! I have a feeling I probably added to that at the interview! Now it's time to live up to a good reputation.

What if I fail? What if I'm NOT capable of doing all the things I said I could do? What if I'm not the person I said I was?

Everyone at the King's Lodge exclaimed: Oh fantastic! A new job, a new mission field!

One more thing to worry about?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, you will not fail!

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him..............If God is for us, who can be against us?

Keep on blogging!

Anonymous said...

Sue you have the Holy Spirit in you, He has lead you to that job. God never gives you anything more than you an handle.

See you soon.

Paul