Saturday, October 22, 2005

Escape the the country!

Here we are, Ian and I, back in Spain for the half term break. After a very early start this morning, all we've been fit for on arrival is eating and sleeping! Mum reminded me earlier that I came over about 4 years ago during the October half-term and it rained for 6 out fo the 7 days! Such rain as Spain hadn not seen for many years! Locals hired taxis to take them to the nearest large town and they stood along the river bank with cameras taking photographs of the water levels!

On arrival the sun was shining today. I'm grateful I've got the break from school to recharge my batteries, I'm just hoping I don't spend my time recharging them by sleeping all day and all night!.

This really is a beautiful country and I love coming here to unwind and relax...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian and Sue
Hope you are having a really good rest and enjoying some sun. We are looking forward to seeing you when you get home.
Love Jacqueline