Saturday, February 04, 2006

Doubt and Self Worth

One of the main reasons I haven't been blogging as much has been the state of my mind over the past few months.

I've been suffering from a grave lack of self worth and this has led me to feel that my thoughts are worthless and therefore not worth posting.

Thankfully, God has me in his hand. His loving kindness is at work and even if I think what I write is waffle, they are my thoughts. I don't need to worry about what others think of my thoughts. If someone disagrees with my words, they are free to respond. If I make a mistake, I am happy to be corrected (But be kind please). If I encourage or excite by what I write, I would love to know as that in turn excites and encourages me.

If my thoughts invoke no response from the reader, then I hope I will continue to blog because for me, the act of putting my thoughts down has been a positive act. By failing to blog, I am only increasing my feelings of failure and worthlessness.

So if you find I have not blogged for a few days, please add a comment to encourage me.

Life is not easy for anyone. We all need encouragement and I pray that at times, my blog will be an encouragement to those who read it.

God's Spirit is at work in this land and I am so glad to be a part of His plan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been on a few times and found what you have said very encouraging but wasn't sure how to leave a comment. Any way keep it up - I'm sure it's helping many others too.