Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Quandary

I'm sitting at my desk in a quiet reception area reading. The dilemma is - what to read!

I have before me my bible - which I need to spend some time with.

"Is that really you God?" by Loren Cunningham, the founder of YWAM. An excellent book telling the history and some of the amazing stories behind the group.

"Help! I'm leading part of my cell meeting" - (I've just read the appropriate part for tonight's cell)

and finally, the manual for my new phone! It's amazing, but seems so complicated compared with my old one!

Talking about the new phone - it's my first camera phone. Isn't it just so frustrating when the kids pick it up and quickly perform tasks with something that belongs to you not them? And in order for you to do it, you need to refer to the manual!

Our dog has also learnt to be wary of camera phones. I'm not sure if the kids always use the flash with theirs' indoors, but when I tried to take a pic of my dog this morning, he sat in his basket and turned his head to the wall! He just wouldn't turn around until I'd moved away! He looked like a naughty school boy sitting in the corner but in reality he was a dog with a fear of strong light. Thankfully my phone didn't need the flash and I eventually got a pick of him. Sadly he wasn't looking happy! He had a hangdog expression on his face, probably waiting for something nasty to happen!

When I get the software loaded onto the pc at home, I'll be able to add pics to my blog!

No comments: