Sunday, February 19, 2006

Encouragement

I often wonder why I write this blog. Part of it is to keep a record of my own thoughts, part of it is to be an encouragement to others, a small part is to just cry out when life gets to me.

Initially I used to check daily how many visitors I had to my site. I began to get hung up about how popular I was! These days, I rarely check the statistics. I don't believe my blog will ever attain high popularity and massive daily readership. It's just good to know some people read it. My readership hasn't grown dramatically, and most readers just log in occassionally. The great thing is, the feedback I get from people I know. They all say they find the blog encouraging.

I haven't asked in what way. But I just want to put it on record, for those of you who have told me you find the blog encouraging - THANK YOU!!! Thank you for being an encouragement for me to continue.

No comments: