Monday, February 13, 2006

Life Changing Power

God's at work in His people!

At present we are seeing lives changed, and people overcoming so much in their lives.

Yesterday we sang Amazing Grace, a powerful song of declaration. The final verse has always talked to me of our time in heaven when we get to spend eternity praising God, but yesterday God spoke to me that we are already in the time of praise.

When we've been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we first begun.

God wanted me to know that

These are your days of praise
These are the days to declare my faithfulness
These are the days to shout for joy.
Don't look to your circumstances.
Don't look at your fears.
Look to me and declare your praise!
Look to me and declare my faithfulness!
For these are your days of praise.
If we keep our eyes fixed on Jesus, if we keep our lives Spirit filled, we will see victory in our circumstances.

No comments: