Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I know too much!

I'm thinking about the many bible verses that have got into my head over the years. I'm thinking about what I've read in Psalm 119 about loving God's word, meditating on it day and night.

But now's the time for the next step!

In James 1 v.22 we read
Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves.
Do what it says.

Colossians 3 v.23
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men,
I'm thinking of how I act at work. I'm often moody and complaining! I've been thinking about why I'm not the same at work as I am at home. I'm thinking that at home my family KNOW my beliefs, at school many don't.
I'm thinking now is the time to put into action what God has been telling me!
If only I knew less about what is in God's word I wouldn't have any many things to try to do!

No comments: