Sunday, August 07, 2005

meeting with God's people

This morning I drove Mum a few miles to a small gathering of God's people. Although there were only a few people there, the welcome was genuine for everyone (even us visitors!).

They are a good bunch of people and it was good to be with God's people worshipping an amazing God. Despite being amongst a small group of strangers, both Matt and I were able to just open our hearts and our mouths and worship as freely as we did at Bible Week where we worshipped amongst hundreds.

Often we feel restricted in our freedom to worship by those around us. But God wants us to bring glory to him in everything we do. This morning I'm sure our worship glorified God! I need to make sure everything else I do each day also glorifies the God who chose me and saved me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are having such a good time. We are missing you! Enjoy the rest, sunshine and say hi to your Mum from me.