Wednesday, November 30, 2005

GONE

Well, I'm home after spending most of the day driving! The weather was good, Thank God! The only problems were on the way home when there were apparently several accidents on the M1 just after we needed to exit the M25, so we took a detour and came home via the A5. Boy, what brilliantly straight roads those Romans built! It took an hour longer to get home, but that included a good 30 min break for food and it was only an extra 10 miles. Well worth the detour if it meant avoiding several tail-backs in the early evening!

I'm now waiting for Rob to text me to let me know if he's been allowed into France. I, erm, washed his passport this morning! It's ok, just a bit worn and tatty, but still legible. I'm justn ot sure if they'll class it as "tampered".

Prayers for a passport?? lol

Night night.. I'm shattered and my eyes are worn out! heehee

(but thank God we've had a good day for driving!)

No comments: