Monday, November 07, 2005

It's been so long

I've not written on here for a while. For the past few weeks I've been letting life get on top of me and I've not felt as though I want to share my thoughts. Yet if I'm honest, my thoughts aren't bad, they just don't seem to be inspiring.

When I began my blog, I didn't intend it to be a source of inspiration for others. My intention was just to put down in words how I felt about my life and the things that affected my life. If I'm finding life tough, I can write it down. If I'm finding life amazing, I can write it down.

So I'm going to try to return to writing down my daily thoughts. Forgive me if they bore you but hopefully there will be times when you find my thoughts useful or inspirational. Whatever effect they have when you read them, please feel free to pass a comment. Argue, agree, laugh or cry, but feel free to join in when the urge takes you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back blogging again yesterday and today. I really enjoyed our chat last night and am looking forward to seeing you soon and sharing our thoughts on 1 Peter ..... maybe some more of them might appear on your blog?