Friday, July 15, 2005

The end has come

Today is my last day of school for this year. Although the school still has another week to run, I have to go off to Bath uni tomorrow for an Open University residential school.

This last year has gone so quickly and I really feel I've achieved much in some areas of my work, in others there is a LOT that still needs improving on and a lot more that just needs to be learnt for the first time.

Life is full of learning. We can never know everything. Even if we have been in our job for 30 years, with all the changes the world is bringing, there are always new things to learn!

My new laptop? Well, I'm good on a pc! The new laptop has XP, so many new things to learn. New courses to teach next year, which means I have to learn the new skills to pass them on next year!

New words from God? ALWAYS!! I'm still amazed at how often we can read a verse and suddenly after many years it takes on new meaning according to how God is dealing with our lives at the present times.

His words are a lamp to our feet, to guide us through all the dealings of the day.

In The Message it states

I inherited your book on living; it's mine forever-
what a gift! And how happy it makes me!
(Psalm 119: 112)
So much learning! but so worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good, Sue.
I'm enjoying your posts - keep it up.