Saturday, July 30, 2005

Time to organise my thoughts

I nearly didn't make it to Bible week. The day before I'd been told something which really hurt. I had a small voice in my head telling me I was an impossible case, that no way could God sort me out! I spoke to a friend who encouraged me that God was working in my life and the next day we set of for Bible week.

During the worship of the first meeting God told me I am a new creation! He has already dealt with all my issues, I just need to take hold of all he has for me. From then on God just worked wonderfully.

The main message I got from the week was that we need to keep our eyes fixed on Jesus. If we keep looking at him we are able to block out all our worries. Seeing Jesus as Lord, in all his glory, how can we help but worship him by living pure lives?

There is so much more to say, but today I fly out to Spain to stay with my mum for 2 weeks. So yesterday and today have been and will be pretty hectic. Thankfully, technology has reached the mountainside where mum lives and I will be able to add my thoughts over the next few days whilst I avoid the heat of the day!

No comments: